Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Alpha Sets For Sale

  These are very versatile Alpha sets. Great for web design, Wrapped Candy, Card Making & much more! * I have many sets still not on site yet, please check back often.*

All sets are made by me. Unless otherwise noted, all sets contain Upper/Lower Case Alphas, Numbers 0-9, and/or extras like $,#,@, etc. Some also include bonus shapes, like stars and dings. The sets shown here are just a sample of the whole set that have been grouped into one showcase & most have been resized to ease loading times & drop shadow is not included on the original nor is the watermark. Each letter/number, is separate, so you can mix, match & resize to fit your project.

  Sets are $3.99 USD. (Unless otherwise noted) This includes unlimited use. No reselling is allowed, unless it is on a completed project of your creation, which you then sell. You may NOT offer these as yours on a site or blog or CD collection or anywhere. You MAY grab my button for your sidebar and guide people here. You may please follow me. If I  visit you and see my button on your blog, I may offer a freebie, so hop to it! If possible, please give credit to me for the alphas. After payment has cleared PayPal, the Zip File(s) will be emailed to you. File(s) also include a Read Me on my TOS.

  Please include the set name & email in note box on PayPal. You can also leave a comment here with set name & your email! I usually will have it to you within a few hours and no more than 24 hours.

  I can do special requests, prices may vary.
*If you want several sets, feel free to eMail me & I will send an invoice so you only have to check out once!*And if you need any help..just ask! All part of the service with a smile!
~* If offered as 'freebies' or a 'gift' some may NOT contain the full set of extras or bonus items.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Misty! I loved them all and you are so generous to let us pick one. My favorite is the 'Chocolate Square Alpha' and my email is begoshgrp@aol.com Thanks again, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super generous of you & they are all beautiful. Thanks. I love the "Rose Under Glass". My Email is yankandtex at hotmail dot com. Thanks so much~Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am a Texan & hubby calls me his yellow rose of Texas so that one is perfect. Thanks again. :)

      Delete
  3. These are just gorgeous and hard to pick just one! I have chosen Gold Bling Alpha. My e-mail is craftysuze(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz. THanks, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely, and as the last comment said so hard to make a choice, but as I'm a blingy 76yrs.old I picked the Gold Bling...
    Thanks much for the freebie..

    Silverbutterfly

    My E-Mail Addy is maryh@cvctx.com

    ReplyDelete